Senior Electronics Technician
- Must have 5 – 10 years of hands on experience with / understanding of simple electronics circuit design and schematics.
- Working knowledge of simple PCB layout and design
- Experience with electronic test equipment (oscilloscope, digital multi-meter, etc.), DC power supplies and ability to work with R&D Lab equipment such as spectrum scanning meter.
- Experience and demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and test various electronics and must have intermediate soldering skills.
- Experience with Thermo Electric Coolers (TEC) and their drivers, and understanding of semiconductor lasers / LED drivers and controls (constant current design)
- Good working knowledge of PC’s and various software.
- Associate degree in EE preferred.
Resumes may be submitted to: